Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm Back!!

Hello All!!


I am finally back to the blogging world (or at least the writing part as I have been reading them all summer)!!  I am so excited to announce that after a crazy fun summer in Nashville, Andrew and I are back in Knoxville and my big dreams and plans of opening a handmade etsy store have come into fruition so without further ado....


Welcome to hoop~da~loop, your go-to place for whimsical party, baby shower, and wedding decorations, which also happen to work well as room decor! I provide unique, handmade party goodies to make your party the perfect one.  I specialize in vintage fabrics and paper goods and have lots of yet to list but head on over and check it out as I've got some super cute items already in the store!   
(Ps- This week I'll be posting new products daily and in honor of the grand opening, I'll be hosting a giveaway.  Stay tuned....)


Lots of paper garlands for great parties! 
Herehere, and here.

My Vintage Fabric Buntings look great at weddings, baby showers, and as nursery and house decor!
I specialize in Party Packs which include a custom blend of Invitations, Paper Garland, Fabric Bunting, and Confetti for decoration, cupcake toppers, cupcake wrappers, party favors, and Thank you notes.  Having a Halloween Party?  Check this one out! 
And if you are just wanting to top your cupcakes or tasty treat with something cute, I have those too!  Check out these origami peace crane cupcake toppers here.
And then I have lots of cute accessories that work great for your own crafts!  Check out these vintage fabric covered buttons here!

Much more to come!hoop~da~loop

No comments:

Post a Comment