Monday, January 10, 2011

Hello Dear Friends and Happy New Year!

It has been a while since my last post.  I've been too busy soaking up family and friends, the first holiday season with Andrew, and the constant snow here in Knoxville, which can I say... is AMAZING!!

Beyond that, I've developed quite the obsession with tea courtesy of some Christmas gifts and recent purchases (beyond the obsession I already had), found the best calzones in all of Knoxville (a constant search of every city I've lived in), and written up some New Year goals.  We've been doing a lot of cooking and board game playing and Bailey has enjoyed prancing in the snow. 

I've also opened an Etsy store called dovebird designs for vintage lovlies for your home.   In the future, I also hope to add some of my original artwork.  Check it out here!

That said... I have lots to share so I'll be back soon with pictures, thoughts, and a cup of tea.  :)

Love,
A       

No comments:

Post a Comment