Friday, July 16, 2010

Hello All!

So I'm finally back on the blogging bandwagon! (If you are new to this blog you can check my old one out for some (hopefully) great ideas and thoughts at crazedcollegegirl.blogspot.com). Hopefully, this will be a blog of inspiration, creativity, and shared ideas as you wonderful people, my readers post comments on your deepest thoughts and enthusiasms in response to mine. Thus, welcome aboard to what I hope will be a great chronicling of the adventures, mishaps, and funny moments of "a girl"-that's me- and "her scout"- that's my husband because he's the epitome of a handy boyscout and always lending a helping hand. Thanks for checking in and come back soon!!
~A

2 comments:

  1. Hey look bestie! I found your blog :)

    Love you,
    jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for our pups to meet! Hope you and Andrew are having a wonderful summer...love ya

    ReplyDelete