Friday, September 23, 2011

Weekend Creations and some DIYs

I challenged you lovely readers to intentionally create something last weekend, whether it was a craft, fun date with your kiddos, or a good meal.  I will be sharing those creations that were shared with me on Fridays in this, my Weekend Creations column.  This week was a little quiet around here, so I wanted to share with you something I made.  Andrew's mom's birthday was last week to make her a card.  I created these fun happy birthday cards for her and for the shop! I love handmade birthday cards.  They seem to be extra special.  Now this weekend, I challenge you to create something and send me a photo or a link in the comment section here or at agirlandherscout@gmail.com so I can post it and spread the word!


 This weekend, check out these fun DIYs I found on the web:




4 comments:

  1. I am creating something for your blog as we speak! Hope you have a great weekend, the weather is amazing here. Hope to see you soon. I am hoping to host a post-Thanksgiving celebration at the little house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog! I'll be back to see what new DIYs you have for us. I stopped by from Etsy Success and I am now following you,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, just came over from etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by everyone! I am so excited Aunt Kathy! The little house sounds perfect and I can't wait to see your creation!

    ReplyDelete