Thursday, September 22, 2011

Introducing....

 

They are new to the shop and fabulous if I do say so myself.  They are called "Custom Family Portraits with Words."  AKA you send me some words that describe your family (or just go with the ones in the example), choose a color that fits your decor, and I provide you with a high quality one of a kind, meaningful print for your home or for someone else's.

  

I'm kind of obsessed with them because everyone that has gotten one is IN LOVE.  What a personal way to decorate your space!  If you are interested in other sizes, I can do them and at different price points.  Just let me know what you want.  I am working on listing the new sizes and versions for couples, babies, grandparents, etc.  I can definitely make those for you now though.  Just email me at agirlandherscout@gmail.com.  Basically, you get awesomeness for a really affordable price!   Perfect Christmas gifts!

You can find them here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment