Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Happy Weekend everyone!  I hope your weekend is as sunshiny as it is here in Knoxville!  Pretty sure me, the hubz, and the pup will be spending the rest of the afternoon at the park. Yay Spring! 

I wanted to formally invite you all to check out my guest post for the Vintage Etsy Society blog!  It is more of an introduction to myself because I will be a weekly poster over there, but I'm pretty sure you might learn an interesting thing or two about me if you head over.


And last but not least, in case you missed it... I hosted a totally awesome three day spring break party over here this week featuring three fabulous artists along with three giveaways and three discount codes for their online stores.  It was complete awesomeness and the great thing... in case you missed them, you can still enter the giveaways and use the discounts.  

Check them out here, here, and here.

and don't forget those other long ago giveaways that will be ending this week... support those artists and enter to win today :)
Enter to win a $150 limited edition print here.
Enter to win a vintage crock and linens here.

Well that's enough sitting around inside... warm, sunny day-- here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Well, that's a fun way to stay busy. I'll bet rewarding too:) I'll have to check all these links out. Thank you:)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete