Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Funny Tale

I meant to post this little ditty about a week ago when it occurred because it was so funny... 

I can't claim to be an Iron Chef.  I can cook up the classics of my childhood, but when it comes to something new, I can't go all Alton Brown on it with copious amounts of knowledge about the basics of cooking certain meals that makes every meal possible.  But I decided to cook ratatouille not knowing the traditional way of cooking, but following a recipe.  Well Andrew ventures into the kitchen whilst I cooked this tastiness and asks how you cook it.  I explain my process of roasting veggies in the oven and so and so on.... 
and Andrew's response....

"That's not how the mouse did it in the movie.  He used a skillet."

I almost fell over I was laughing so hard. 

2 comments:

  1. I'mn with Andrew!! I love that he even has watched that movie....one of my, Jessica's, and Victoria's favorties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty funny...and I thought Andrew did not have a sense of humor...just kidding...

    ReplyDelete