Friday, November 5, 2010

A Little DIY

I have a big box of wooden G's (last name initial) left over from some DIY decor from my wedding this May. I've been trying to figure out how I should use them to decorate as I knew they would look awesome somewhere in the apartment (especially with all of it's bare walls). Thus, I've been on the hunt for some great ideas. I've seen some that were covered in fabric. Very cute, but I didn't have fabric and fabric would cost money... Then I saw the perfect idea! Covering them in yarn and I have yarn- great bright colors from some attempts at crocheting amigurumi and so I am going to add some color to my home office by decorating my G's and hanging them on the wall. I'll post photos when I am done. (Hopefully this weekend!)

No comments:

Post a Comment