Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My apologies...

for the lack of posts around here. I got a bit busy and so blogging was balanced with life and well, set to the side. And I didn't want to do simple living month half-heartedly so I decided in favor of my work and social and personal life to delay a bit of that fun for the coming weeks so keep your eyes open!

In the meantime, I have started an awesome, super cool job with the YMCA Center for Civic Engagement and it's awesome. (Did I say that already? well it is...) You can learn more about it at this website here. Scout created that awesome website so you should check it out!! In the meantime, please check out all the awesome giveaways going on and I will be back with some life. comin at ya. A Girl and Her Scout style. Hope you're having a great week!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment