Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Nappy Time


This is what happens to Bailey after taking a mile long walk in 90 degree weather. (She's passed out laying on my chest.) :) I promise I'm not an abuser of pups. She loves it! I'm the one that is being dragged along :)
I have lots of posts to catch up on. I've been really bad about downloading pictures, but soon I will have some more exciting blogs coming your way. (They will also not be all about Bailey, but let's get real- she's way cuter than the other stuff I do!)
Also, I started my new job as Assistant Manager at Tropical Smoothie here in Knoxville and LOVE it! Kind of random for me for those of you who know me, but I've really been enjoying the change of atmosphere.
Anyways, I hope you are enjoying your week and keeping cool out there! Eat some popsicles if you feel heat exhaustion coming on or better yet, come grab a smoothie :) Both are great ancient remedies for the heat that are proven to work.*

*This statement may not actually be true, but it's definitely weather for some yummy popsicles!

2 comments:

  1. I found a great new popsicle trick for all you naturalists out there, too: make herbal tea of any sort (my favorite is with mint, rosehips, nettle, and echinacea), then freeze the tea in popsicle trays (or even ice cube trays with toothpicks). Yuuummmm.. and they're good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are TOO CUTE!! You're job actually sounds great:) I LOOOOVVVVEEE smoothies and I know you can get into the healthy aspects of everything there. I have been so bad about posting lately so I am trying to be better now that summer is winding down a lil:) Glad to hear you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete